If you are a fan of poker player and internet sensation Stickyrice1 you won’t want to miss his antics caught on popular poker webcast Live at the Bike.
If you recall, Stickeyrice1 first burst onto the poker scene this past holiday season when he put his antics on full display and ran a single buy-in up to $40k on Twitch for all the poker world to see. Well, he is back at it, this time taking his show on the road to the Bicycle Casino in LA where they just happened to be filming the latest episode of Live at the Bike at a $3-$5 No Limit Hold’ em cash game.
You can check out all of the hilarity in the video below.
Special thanks to Kevmath for alerting us to this special piece of poker video!
NBA Superstar Dwyane Wade is reportedly putting up $10,000 to play in a charity poker tournament this weekend.
Along with former Miami Heat star Alonzo Mourning, Wade will test his talents on the felt instead of the hardwood. The event will benefit the Galbut Family Miami Beach Jewish Community Center at the at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood Florida.
According to a report by SouthFlorida.com, 36% of the entry fees will go to the charity while the remaining 64% will be awarded as part of the prize pool.
If you are interested in taking your talents to South Beach, you can pony up the $10k yourself or hit the satellites that are running over at the Hard Rock.
Ali Nejad, the popular voice of Poker After Dark, PokerRoad Radio and the WPT’s Alpha 8 has his very own show The Social Life debuting on the HLN Network.
The poker kid done good travels around the country on the recommendations he receives via social media all while interacting with interesting people in unusual places, and of course, being followed by his film crew.
*Doyle “Texas Dolly” Brunson has announced his retirement from poker so that he can spend more time with his wife, who is in failing health.
Brunson has amassed 10 WSOP bracelets, a WPT title along with being a fixture in the high-stakes cash games run in the famous “Bobby’s Room” over the decades.
Talking to Poker Central ahead of his last WSOP foray Brunson said: “I’m planning on retiring after the summer. My wife is not in very good health, and I will stay with her for the duration of either her life or mine.”
You can read more on Brunson’s decision to retire from the game over on Poker Central.
Currently Brunson and his son Todd have cashed in the $10,000 No Limit 2-7 Single Draw — where play continues today — in what could be the last hurrah from the poker godfather.
I’ve been replaced as chip leader https://t.co/fnzqZp7vV9— Todd Brunson (@ToddBrunson) June 12, 2018
Unibet have worked with creative agency FCB Inferno to release a custom deck of cards to accompany the launch of a new poker format where the Queen outranks the King.The project is intended to help draw attention to gender equality and unconscious gender bias in poker.
In this great interview with CardPlayer Lifestyle, Robbie Strazynski goes one-on-one with Phil Hellmuth ahead of the launch of his new autobiography “The Poker Brat”—which Hellmuth hopes will become a New York Times Bestseller—to really find out the man behind the famous name.
Thanks to pokernyhederne and some cryptic tweets from Doyle Brunson it was revealed that the two men who lost their shit in the Bellagio’s high stakes Bobby’s Room were none other than Gus Hansen and David Oppenhiem.
We are bit late to the party on this, but back in late November Fedor Holz challenged his twitter followers to read or listen to 40 new books before the end of the year. All in the name of bettering yourself. I think.
Branching out into the world of YouTube beyond his usual poker shows, Polk is now reaching for heights of internet stardom by trying to recreate the success of renowned YouTubers such as PewDiePie, Markiplier, and jacksepticeye.
The Atlantic Ballroom at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City New Jersey is the scene of the all new StarsFun Skills Zone. Those attending the new PokerStars Festival event in New Jersey can not only blow off steam while taking a break from the poker tables, but they can take the opportunity to even get in a little extra action.
By now just about everyone has seen the infamous “Check your privilege” hand from the 2016 World Series of Poker Main Event (if not you can watch it below), but according to speech-play master William Kassouf, there was more to the hand between him and November Niner Griffin Benger than what was shown on ESPN.
Following Mike “The Mouth” Matusow’s interview on the PokerNews podcast where he talked about the Poker Hall of Fame nominees and why he feels he was snubbed, Daniel Negreanu took to the podcast to tackle some misconceptions that were spoken about.