Vanessa Selbst and Daniel Negreanu are joining forces to bring you a night of high class entertainment—all in support of a good cause, The Urban Justice Center — a non for profit organization that provides much needed legal services to NYC’s most vulnerable residents.
Justice is Blinds is an evening of poker, food and cocktails with special celebrity guests including Hank Azaria, Eric Bogosian, Richard Kind and Tony Yazbeck.
Prizes up for grabs during the night include:
*Winner’s choice of travel to anywhere in the Continental US, including hotel and airfare
- Tickets & a VIP Backstage Tour for 4 to a Taping of the Rachel Ray Show
- PokerStars branded chip set
- Gift certificate for dinner at Carbone
- Gift certificate for dinner at Valbella
- A round of golf and lunch for three at the Alpine Country Club, with UJC Boardmember Rich Edlin
- Box at a Madison Square Garden basketball game (Game TBD)
- iPad Air
- Gift certificate to Ovenly Bakery
If you are keen to make a difference and be part of the evening, tickets can be found here.
Here’s Selbst talking about why she decided to set up her own charity poker event, last year.