PokerStars has brought back its ultra-popular Half Price Sunday promotion for this weekend, cutting buy-ins for six of its Sunday major tournaments including Sunday Million by half.
This means that the Sunday Million tournament will be available for just $54.50 and will retain the same $1 million guarantee.
This will be only the third instance that the Sunday Million will be played for a buy-in of $54.50—the lowest ever to be offered on this iconic tournament.
Other flagship tournaments such as Sunday Warm-Up, Sunday Storm, Sunday Kickoff, Sunday Cooldown and Sunday Supersonic —will also see their buy-ins slashed by 50% for this Sunday only.
Combined there is over $1.5 million in guaranteed prize money to be given away across six tournaments with discounted buy-ins.
- Half Price Sunday Kickoff, $54.50, $60,000 at 08:00 ET
- Half Price Sunday Warm-Up, $107.50, $100,000 at 11:00 ET
- Half Price Sunday Million, $54.50, $1,000,000 at 13:00 ET
- Half Price Sunday Storm, $5.50, $125,000 at 14:00 ET
- Half Price Sunday Cooldown [PKO], $54.50, $175,000 at 17:00 ET
- Half Price Sunday Supersonic, $107.50, $80,000 at 18:00 ET
Last time PokerStars ran the Half Price promotion was back in February. Back then only three Sunday major tournaments had their buy-ins cut by 50%.
The half-priced Sunday Million on February 23 attracted a whopping 25,255 entries to build a total prize pool of $1,276,250.