GGPoker just rolled out its new Jackpot Sit N Go game, Spin & Gold, and players will want to take note of the features that set it apart from the games offered by other poker rooms.
First let’s start with the basics of Spin & Gold:
- Plays three-handed
- Available buy-in levels: $1, $5, $20 and $50
- Multipliers range from 2x to 12,000x
But GGPoker has put their own “spin” on the new game by offering some cool unique features that sets them apart from the competition.
- Insurance – the optional insurance feature allows players to get their buy-in back if the multiplier is 2x, effectively making it a freeroll!
- Dynamic Starting Stacks – The higher the multiplier, the more chips you start with and the more time you get to act, allowing more play when the prize is big and making it faster to jump into another game when the multiplier is small.
- More places paid at Higher Multipliers – Get more money for just being at the table when a big multiplier hits. When a 10x multiplier or higher hits, all three players are guaranteed to cash.
- Flatter Payouts for the Biggest Jackpot – With some spins you have to win the big jackpot outright to get a sizable chunk of the prize pool, but with Spin & Gold the 2nd and 3rd place finishers get approximately 3-4 times as much as on other sites.
Signup now to start playing , or you can get more info on the details of Spin & Gold over at pokerfuse.