After hosting a record-breaking Sunday Million last Sunday, the world’s leading online poker room, PokerStars, has now announced anniversary edition of its another Sunday flagship tournament, Sunday Storm.
The anniversary event will be held on April 26 at 14:00 ET and will feature a $1 million guaranteed prize pool.
The buy-in will remain the same i.e., $11.
Daily $2.20 Mega Satellites at 12:05 ET and 14:05 ET, each guaranteeing 200 seats are already underway and will run until April 25.
PokerStars has also added a special $0.75 buy-in Spin & Go giving away seats to the anniversary event.
Sunday Storm 9th Anniversary Highlights:
- Scheduled to take place on April 26, 2020, at 14:00 ET
- Buy-in $11 (3 re-entries allowed)
- $1 million guaranteed prize pool
- $100K+ guaranteed to 1st place
- Late registration available for 2 hours 35 mins
- Satellites start at $0.55
- Tournament ID: #2837894678
The tournament usually runs with a $175k to $200k guarantee, attracting over 25,000 players every week. But on April 26, PokerStars will need to attract four times its usual turnout to hit its ambitious seven-figure guarantee.
Last year, the anniversary edition of Sunday Storm was held in June. The tournament attracted 128,865 total entries for a total prize pool of $1.26 million.