As GGPoker’s lead a brand ambassador, Daniel Negreanu took to social media to clear up some of the questions that players have had since the schedule for the GGPoker WSOP bracelet events leaked and was eventually made official on Friday.
You can watch his Twitter vid below, but here are some of the highlights:
- The $10k Heads Up Championship has been rescheduled to Aug 8
- a $1500 buy-in High Roller Freezeout has been added to the schedule for Aug 9
- The number of Day 1 starting flights for the $5k Main Event (online version) is still TBD, but each person will be limited to three chances no matter how many Day 1 flights are held
- The live $10k buy-in Main Event in Las Vegas may still happen in the fall, depending on the status of the pandemic at that time
- GGPoker will allow people from a restricted country (like the US) to play from a non-restricted country (like Canada) without a permanent address in that country