PokerStars went live in Michigan just last Friday as the first operator to offer the online trifecta of sports, casino and online poker, yet already there’s talk about the first big multi-table tournament series.
Predictions are coming in thick and fast for what PokerStars MICOOP—the Michigan Championship of Online Poker— will look like, but our sister site pokerfuse is convinced it will:
- Kick off in February
- Guarantee between $750,000 to $1 million in prize money
- Offer between 50 to 100 events
- Buy-in’s expected to be around the $10 to $750 mark
- A Main Event to offer at least $100K
- With action lasting around two weeks
Plus, over on pokerfuse, they’ve got you covered with all the details on the PokerStars MI welcome promotions and bonus codes and you can get all your questions answered in this handy PokerStars Michigan FAQ.