PokerStars went live for online poker in Michigan just 10 days ago. Already they are the top online poker site across all US regulated markets. It is larger than than the combined WSOP/888 network, bigger even than its PokerStars PA counterpart.
Now, PokerStars MI has dropped details surrounding their first ever Michigan Championship of Online Poker, aka MICOOP.
Pokerfuse’s super sleuth Anuj Arora predicted this may well be the first ever online tournament series to run in the state of Michigan from the operator, and he was right.
This is what we know:
- What: MICOOP 2021
- When: February 20 to March 8
- Guarantees: $1 million
- Events: 60 events are on the schedule
- Buy-ins: Buy-ins ranging from $10 up to $500.
And here are some of the top MICOOP 2021 tournaments to look out for:
- Feb 21: $200 MICOOP-06 Sunday Special—$40,000 guaranteed
- Feb 24: $500 MICOOP-17 High Roller—$35,000 guaranteed
- Feb 28: $250 MICOOP-31 Sunday Special—$50,000 guaranteed
- Mar 2: $250 MICOOP-36 Super Tuesday—$35,000 guaranteed
- Mar 4: $250 MICOOP-44 PKO Thursday Thrill—$35,000 guaranteed
- Mar 7: $300 MICOOP 55 Main Event—$125,000 guaranteed
For more detailed info on MICOOP head over to our sister site pokerfuse for all the deets.