With 20 years of online poker under its belt, PokerStars has grown to become an industry leader in online poker. To help celebrate, part of the Big 20 party this month will be the Big 20 Rewind, a retro-themed tournament series with more than $5 million guaranteed.
Big 20 Promotions: Key Details at a Glance
|Nov 8||Ticket Machine||Random giveaways to Finale at the tables|
|Nov 14||Rewind||20 themed tournaments with $5.5 million guaranteed|
|Dec 5||Finale||$55, $5 million-guaranteed tournament|
Among the highlights of the series will be games celebrating milestone moments in PokerStars’ past. Included will be games remembering the birth of one of the most iconic online tournaments on the schedule, the Sunday Million, as well as the Platinum Pass and Spin & Go games.
Some of the highlight tournaments that we know will take place during The Big 20 Rewind include:
- Year of PokerStars (2001) – $11 buy-in and $100,000 guaranteed
- Year of the Sunday Million (2006) – a $215 event with a cool $1MM guarantee
- Year of Spin & Go (2014) – $10 buy-in and $150,000 guaranteed
- Year of the Platinum Pass (2018) – a $5 tournament with $50,000 GTD
- Year of the PSPC (2019) – a $25 buy-in and $150,000 GTD
The full schedule is still being compiled, but the operator has already guaranteed $5.5 million across the 20 planned games. Get all the details about everything going on for the 20th birthday party at PokerStars with our handy guide to The Big 20.