Once the 2023 World Series of Poker gets underway, there’ll be plenty of people out there wanting to stay up to date with everything happening in Las Vegas — and there is no doubt there will be a lot happening, on and off the felt alike.
While PokerGO may be the best place for the video coverage of major events and the WSOP official page will bring you updates on chip counts and bracelet winners, social media will be your best resource for day-to-day coverage, important updates, and, of course, any fun developments right as they happen.
- Up to $100 in free play with first deposit
- Top-quality software
- Compete for WSOP bracelets & rings
If you’re not too familiar with the world of poker social media, we’re bringing you a few tips on who to follow on Twitter for your daily dose of WSOP 2023.
- Official WSOP Twitter channel (@WSOP) — follow the official WSOP channel to stay up to date with events starting times, any last-minute changes in the schedule, and other service information.
- Kevin Mathers (@Kevmath) — to receive timely updates from the WSOP floor, make sure you follow ‘Kevmath.’ He brings the news about everything WSOP — from official updates to fun gossip (and everything in between). This year won’t be his first rodeo, either, as he’s been at it for a while, doing an amazing job one WSOP after another.
- Daniel Negreanu (@RealKidPoker) – ‘KidPoker’ mainly uses his Twitter to provide updates on his own progress during the Series, but he doesn’t shy away from raising his voice when it comes to any major issues, controversies, or particularly important events.
Of course, these are just a few top picks — many players and members of the poker media will be there for the festivities, and there will be plenty to keep you busy. Just be careful; it’s all too easy to go down the rabbit hole and get lost in the Twitter world once the World Series gets properly underway.