The next generation of poker players is sure to be even more talented as they continue to hone their skills online. To celebrate 10 years of WSOP’s free-to-play social poker app, a Thrill Team has been created, headed by Patrik Antonius.
In addition to Antonius, Thrill Team members include:
- Vanessa Selbst, former PokerStars ambassador and only woman ever to reach the number one ranking on the Global Poker Index
- Espen Jorstad, 2022 WSOP Main Event winner
- Landon Tice, ambassador of offshore US-facing Ignition Casino
- Samantha Abernathy, former 888poker team ambassador
- Adam Hendrix, currently ranked in the top five on the Global Poker Index
- Ethan Yau, WSOP gold bracelet winner.
- Up to $100 in free play with first deposit
- Top-quality software
- Compete for WSOP bracelets & rings
“I’m honored to be an inaugural Thrill Team member but even more excited to see who will be here with us 10 years from now as the game continues to grow in popularity thanks to the WSOP mobile app,” said Thrill Team member Antonius. “The next generation of poker players is sure to be even more talented as they continue to hone their skills online.”
For the WSOP 2023 schedule, player guide, and everything in between, check out our complete guide to this year’s event here.