If you are a Nevada or New Jersey online poker player, there is still time to grab a Main Event seat via the WSOP US Seat Sprint online path.
Unless you plan to pay $10,000 in cash for the buy-in, these Seat Sprints are your last chance to enter the WSOP 2023 Main Event at a fraction of the usual cost. It also promises to be a Main Event to remember — the organizers set the goal of drawing the largest turnout in its 54-year history, and things are on pace for it to be a record-smashing event.
“In 2022, we were just 112 players short from breaking the record for the highest WSOP Main Event in history,” the WSOP officials explained. “This year, we’re trying to make history with over 8,774 players in the Main Event.”
- Running June 1 – July 16
- 20 bracelet events on the schedule
- Buy-ins from $333 to $5300
- Satellites starting at $1
- Available exclusively to WSOP New Jersey & WSOP Nevada players
- Online path runs till July 8
- Guarantees 112 Main Event seats through various satellites
- Each day promises at least 10 seats
- More than $1.1 million worth of seats will be up for grabs
- All-In satellites will also run with no fees for buy-ins from $80 to $126
- July 2: A special 25 Seat Scramble satellite will run
- July 8: A last-chance drawing for the final seat takes place